I had been seeing so many of my beading friends receive the "Kreativ Blog Award", I wondered if/when I would get one too. And I just did :-)
The very sweet Sharyl of Sharyl's Jewelry and Reflections (store at: http://sharylsjewelry.artfire.com/) awarded it to me. Thank you, Sharyl! Glad you enjoy my blog!
I had seen a pink badge on some of the blogs that I wanted to add it to my post. Googled for it, and found out how these awards originated. They go all the way back to May 2008. This is what the original "badge" looked like. And guess what, it was handmade, with good old paper and scissors! Love it! Click on the picture to go to the very first Kreativ Blogger Award post!
Moving on, the rules are:
1) Mention 7 random facts about you
2) Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers and let them know about it.
So here goes...random facts
- I am the youngest of 4 siblings
- I have 4 other blogs:
- http://anerimasissoapbox.blogspot.com/ - this was my first one. The name "anerimasi" on this blog means (to me) Aneri's Masi, which translates into Aneri's Aunt. I made many many many friends through this blog, and quite a few people call me "masi" (aunt) or aneri (my niece) because of it. Talk about identity crisis!!!
- The last one is a private blog for me and a group of close, close friends
- Until last year, I had two baby teeth and two wisdom teeth. (Got the baby teeth out last year)
- My last big vacation was to Egypt in 2009.
- I have 2 nephews and 4 nieces
- I always thought I wanted to be a fashion designer, and here I am, an amateur jewelry designer instead!
- I am struggling with this post! Am glad am at the 7th fact already: which is that I am struggling with this post!
- Rose from Ahtee's Blog: An amazing artist. Love her detailed sketches, and love the jewelry even more! She has also written some really nice tutorials
- Tania of Moobie Grace Designs: I got to know her through the "Flap Your Wings" blog hop. Love her polymer clay designs
- Antiquity Travelers: I recently started following her blog, am loving it!
- Shannon of MissFickleMedia: Oh how I love reading about her work. She is one amazing lady!
- Tracy Statler of Make Bracelets: She, well, helped me make my first bracelets by hosting the Wrapped, Stacked and Layered challenge :)
- Malin of Beading By Malin de Koning: This is one eye candy of a blog!
- Heidi Post of Ex Post Facto Jewelry: I felt an instant connection with her, don't know why...
- Amy of Copper Diem: Love her work, another one of those instant connections :)
- Shel of MiShel Designs: OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD designs and photography!
- Diana of Suburban Girl Studio: How can you not love her :-)
Hope you find some new blogs in my list, trust me, they are all super cool!